Bath Mozartfest is grateful to the following for their support:
- Bath & North East Somerset Council Heritage Services
- BBC Radio 3
- Primrose & David Bell
- The Bird, Bath
- Richard & Sheila Brooks
- Celia & Andrew Curran
- The Fine Cheese Co.
- Andrew Fletcher
- Susan Foster
- The Foster Charitable Trust
- The Francis Hotel
- Great Western Wine
- Grove Lodge
- Morny & Ian Hay Davison
- Henrietta House
- John Whibley “Holidays with Music”
- The Joyce Fletcher Charitable Trust
- The Kennard
- Laura’s Townhouse Apartments
- Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel
- The Mozartfest Challenge Fund
- No.15 Great Pulteney
- Sarah Price
- Richard & Jennifer
- The Roper Family Charitable Trust
- The Royal Crescent Hotel
- Lady Strasburger
- The Trevor Osborne Charitable Trust
- Captain Brian Woodford CBE RN
- Woods Restaurant
and many other supporters who wish to remain anonymous.
The Mozartfest Challenge Fund was generously set up by Brian and Margaret Roper to encourage new and increased financial support for the festival by matching monies donated £ for £.
Directors of Bath Mozartfest Ltd:
Sir David Bell (Chairman), Christine Allanson-Bailey, Lieutenant General Sir Roderick Cordy-Simpson KBE, CB, DL, Simon Johnson, Trevor Osborne, Paul Roper, Lucy Woodroffe
Trustees of the A M Purnell Charitable Trust: Norris Gilbert (Chairman), Sir David Bell, Lieutenant General Sir Roderick Cordy-Simpson KBE, CB, DL.
Artistic Director: Amelia Freedman CBE, FRAM, Hon D Mus.