IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO BATH MOZARTFEST
- The Assembly Rooms and Fashion Museum are open to the general public between 10am and 5pm. During these times masks must be worn by all visitors (unless exempt) in all public areas within the building, eg corridors, toilets etc.
- The Bath Mozartfest team and volunteer stewards will wear face masks when welcoming audiences and during concerts.
- We encourage all audience members to join us and do the same when moving around the Assembly Rooms and when seated for the concerts.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available and enhanced cleaning practices are in place.
- We are not currently asking for evidence of vaccination or negative tests. However, we do ask that you do not attend a concert if you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- As ever, Bath Mozartfest will continue to follow government and industry guidance in all of these matters and our policy may change accordingly over the coming days.
- The Cafe/ bar in the Assembly Rooms will be open before the concerts and during the intervals. However it will not be open for the weekday lunchtime concerts starting at 1 pm
At the time of going to print, Bath Mozartfest hopes that all events will be able to go ahead as planned. Should the situation change, however, due to Government directives, it reserves the right to make alterations to venues, programme and artists as necessary, and possibly at short notice.
Audience members are asked to follow any safety guidelines that may be in place at the time of each event. Please look for any communications from Bath Box Office and visit www.bathmozartfest.org.uk for the latest information.
If a concert cannot go ahead you are entitled to a refund of the face value of your ticket. Any fees are not refundable.