Keeping Covid-Safe at Bath Mozart Minifest 2020
Thank You for supporting the Bath Mozart Minifest in these challenging times. Please be assured that the safety and wellbeing of our audience, performers, volunteers and staff is of paramount importance to us.
Measures we’ve introduced include:
- Significantly reduced audience capacity
- Removal of seating and changes to access
- Clear signage and one-way systems
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations
- Enhanced cleaning regime
- Pre-booking only
- Going cash-free
- No intervals
- No drink/catering facilities
- Closing cloakroom facilities (please place coats and bags under your seat). Toilets will remain open
- Audience members, volunteers and staff will need to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth, as per Government guidelines, whilst in the Assembly Rooms. Please bring your own mask.
- We have significantly reduced our seating capacity to comply with current Social Distancing regulations. At 2m, this means a capacity audience of 80 (rather than 520)
- Performers will also be socially distanced from each other and from the audience. However, they will not be asked to wear masks whilst they are performing.
- We will clean the Ball Room between each performance, and other high use areas in the Assembly Rooms will also be regularly and thoroughly cleaned.
- Please either print your e-ticket and Programme Voucher at home, or have them ready to show on your mobile device. If you purchased your ticket by post, please remember to bring it with you. You will need to show proof of purchase to gain entrance to the Assembly Rooms.
- Please expect to queue before being able to go to your seat, and follow the instructions displayed and given by stewards.
- Once in your seat, please remain in your seat.
- At the end of the concert, please stay in your seat. You will be asked to leave the building row by row, so please follow the instructions of the stewards.
- Only one entrance to the Ball Room will be used for entry and exit, but all Fire Exits will be accessible in case of an emergency.
- The Ball Room doors will remain open to the corridors to increase ventilation and avoid use of door handles.
- Toilets will remain open, but may be subject to one-way queuing systems.
- Hand sanitiser will be placed at the entrance of the Assembly Rooms and at other key locations in the building.
- The Entrance to the Assembly Rooms will be via the Garden on Alfred Street. This entrance is level and accessible.
As risks and guidelines vary, we may need to make changes at short notice. Please ensure that the email address and phone numbers that Bath Box Office has for you are up to date when booking so we can contact you in case of change.
See the FAQ page of this website to see a list of Frequently Asked Questions.